Thursday, April 11, 2013

Housekeeping

Friends, I've been away from the blog for quite awhile.  I'm ready to get back on the horse.  I'm not going to elaborate except to say that life got in the way of blogging for awhile.

While I was actively blogging the last go around, it became apparent to me that my hobby blog was becoming overwhelmed with travel posts, so I spun that off with a separate blog which you can link to here:

http://bascombestravelblogue.blogspot.com/

On the travelblogue I created an archives tab where I linked all the travel posts from this blog to that.

It also became apparent that I was going to have some career stuff to blog about that didn't really fit with my main blog and so I spun off two others, one for my theatrical designs and the other for theatrical props.  Those can be found here:

http://garycbenson.blogspot.com/

http://proprageous.blogspot.com/

There are a few posts among these two that will be appropriate for this blog and vice versa.  I will link them together as they occur.

It is my hope that this blog will continue to be a hobby blog, not that I treat it as a hobby, but use it to chronicle my many hobbies.

My major hobbies are Halloween, gardening, rock collecting and glass collecting. I have many minor hobbies and sometimes they become major hobbies for awhile and then go back to being minor hobbies.  I'll chronicle those when they start consuming my time again.

In the near future, I'll be using this blog to catalog my depression glass and other types of glass collection.  Thought you should know.

No comments: